Anime Art
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Movie Idea
Magical X Miracle EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 6:38 pm by Daisy<3Anime

» The ^>< game!
Magical X Miracle EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 10:58 am by Dreamlight14

» Tell a lie!
Magical X Miracle EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 7:11 pm by Dreamlight14

» [quiz] What type of cookie are you?
Magical X Miracle EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 7:27 pm by Foxy_Roxy

» Sharp here.
Magical X Miracle EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 10:16 am by Dreamlight14

» Whats ur fave Anime or manga book?
Magical X Miracle EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 8:39 am by ashley123

» Sad Story.. :(
Magical X Miracle EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 5:12 pm by sharpsul99

Top posters
ashley123 (145)
Magical X Miracle I_vote_lcapMagical X Miracle I_voting_barMagical X Miracle I_vote_rcap 
Dreamlight14 (144)
Magical X Miracle I_vote_lcapMagical X Miracle I_voting_barMagical X Miracle I_vote_rcap 
Foxy_Roxy (82)
Daisy<3Anime (55)
RangerDaisy (16)
Ambry (7)
sharpsul99 (4)
nymph_gal (3)
Sakura (2)
TheAnimeChick (2)

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 109 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 5:33 am

Magical X Miracle

2 posters

Go down

Magical X Miracle Empty Magical X Miracle

Post  Dreamlight14 Wed Oct 28, 2009 3:20 pm

I am reading Magical X Miracle right now. I have the 1st book and I am reading the rest on mangafox. Here is the description on the back of the manga :

It's a tale of magic, mystery, and mistaken identity !
Merleawe has just arrived in Viegald, where she hopes to study magic at one of the best schools in the kingdom. But shortly after she arrives, the Great Magician Sylthfarn-the master wizard of Viegald- goes missing. With panic setting in and the country in need, the followers of Sylthfarn discover that Merleawe looks remarkably like the Great Magician. With the right training and guidance, she just might pass as Sylthfarn. But is Merleawe ''man'' enough to bring peace to the kingdom ?
Dreamlight14
Dreamlight14
Admin

https://animeart.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Magical X Miracle Empty Re: Magical X Miracle

Post  Foxy_Roxy Wed Oct 28, 2009 5:41 pm

Dreamlight14 wrote:I am reading Magical X Miracle right now. I have the 1st book and I am reading the rest on mangafox. Here is the description on the back of the manga :

It's a tale of magic, mystery, and mistaken identity !
Merleawe has just arrived in Viegald, where she hopes to study magic at one of the best schools in the kingdom. But shortly after she arrives, the Great Magician Sylthfarn-the master wizard of Viegald- goes missing. With panic setting in and the country in need, the followers of Sylthfarn discover that Merleawe looks remarkably like the Great Magician. With the right training and guidance, she just might pass as Sylthfarn. But is Merleawe ''man'' enough to bring peace to the kingdom ?

Nice. I almost bought an Manga Shugo Chara book at the bookstore today xD
Foxy_Roxy
Foxy_Roxy
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Back to top Go down

Magical X Miracle Empty Re: Magical X Miracle

Post  Dreamlight14 Wed Oct 28, 2009 5:53 pm

Cool ! I dont think I can buy the Shugo Chara manga there is too many
Dreamlight14
Dreamlight14
Admin